Grip Film- Unique Self-Gripping Stretch Film
Grip Film is a high-yield, lightweight, sustainable solution that is used globally to reduce clients’ carbon footprints, with a reduced consumption of up to 50% material. Which means there is less plastic needed per wrap, which results in huge cost and waste savings
Why choose Grip Wrap?
- 40% Reduction in Time, Waste and Cost
- High Strength and Puncture Resistance
- Guaranteed Load Stability
- Climate Resistance
- Easier, lighter, and faster to unwind, control and apply
Grip Film is also available in other colours such as: Black, Blue, Yellow, Red and Green.
Why Coloured Film?
- Conceals valuable goods to deter light
- Protects shipments from harmful UV light
- Visually identify shipments
- Quiet unwind cast film
Grip Stretch Film Dispenser- Innovative Pallet Wrap Technology
This system offers a variety of benefits to maximize safety and improve load stability. Weighing less than 1kg, the easy-to-use Grip Applicator is ergonomically designed to reduce health and safety risks related to single hand wrapping and improve efficiency by 40%.
Key Features of the Applicator
- Twist lock film tensioning- user can set desired film tension with the lightweight tension mechanism
- Magnetized dispenser- the applicator can stick to any metal surface in the warehouse which eliminates tripping hazards from loose rolls of film, on the floor
- Super lightweight and easy to use- less than 1 kg -eliminates any strain on the operator and improves wrapping time and quality
- Rapid roll change systems- core of the Grip Film is designed to line effortlessly with the Grip dispenser-provides maximum control and rapid roll change
How it works
- Drop the roll of film into the dispenser
- Set the perfect tension
- Securely wrap your load
- Remove and replace roll