Reporting to the President, the Procurement Manager will act as a liaison between Keypak and its vendor stakeholders. They will be responsible for managing the procurement across all of Keypak’s locations. This will include the management of the purchasing department, the establishment, and expansion of supplier relationships and agreements, as well as providing guidance on sourcing and purchasing processes. This position will be based out of our head office in London, ON.
- Co-ordinate and develop multi-location vendor relationships.
- Strategize and negotiate key vendor partnerships in order to reduce purchasing expenses.
- Assist with development of new products and pricing programs.
- Responsible for approving overseas vendors.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility and alignment with company growth targets.
- Controlling the procurement budget and preparing reports.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or a GED equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration preferred.
- 5+ years proven supply chain experience.
- Previous experience in the industrial supply market is considered an asset.
- Ability to travel between Southwestern Ontario, Montreal, and USA as required by the company.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, Word, OneDrive etc.
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
What we offer
- Competitive pay with company/performance bonuses.
- Three weeks vacation.
- Health and dental benefits after 3 months of employment.
- Great company culture!