Outside Sales Account Manager
KeyPak is one of Ontario’s largest independent packaging solutions companies. But we prefer to describe ourselves as a group of Canucks who believe that shipping supplies should be priced right and shipped fast.
KeyPak started as a family business back in 1994, and after 25 years in the industry, we’ve honed our craft. Our strategically located warehouses and efficient ordering system mean you can trust us to deliver on-time and under-budget. We care about the success of businesses large and small, that’s why supplies delivered to London, ON and the GTA get a free ride!
We are looking to grow our outside sales team and the ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of business to business (B2B) sales experience. Our ideal candidate should be passionate about sales and will share our collective goal of achieving customer and revenue growth objectives. The successful candidate will also be a determined self-starter who is out-going, personable, a team player with a strong work ethic and eager to meet and exceed their sales targets. This position will report directly to the Sales Director and will be based out of our Toronto Office. Please continue to read below for our requirements, if you think you’re a fit, APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Identify customer potential and offer company’s offerings in the assigned territory for packaging and shipping supplies
- Close sales and achieve monthly quotas; grow existing company accounts to add additional business
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Develop and identify prospects from current clients, referral leads, and other sources, while maintaining and expanding your customer pipeline
- Work as a TEAM with your Inside Sales Specialist to build sales pipeline, get appointments, prepare and follow up on quotes and achieve team targets
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to their needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Interact with internal personnel to resolve customer complaints and questions
- Provide insight into sales contracts and pricing with customers; review existing contracts to identify any expirations
- Take part in planned training programs to further develop sales techniques, skills and knowledge necessary for success
- Complete administrative duties such as filling out CRMs, creating reports and entering information into Salesforce, as required
- Adhere to and ensure the compliance of KeyPak’s code of conduct, company policies and standards
Qualifications and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience in an outside sales role with a demonstrated track record of business growth and over-achieving sales quotas (Commission Sales background preferred but not required)
- Ability to successfully sell in both short and long-term sales cycles; Must understand the sales process and be able to close sale quickly
- At least 2 years of B2B sales with demonstrated negotiation skills
- Ability to establish rapport with prospects and customers to establish enduring business relationships
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web presentation/online meeting tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage personal time effectively
- Minimum High school diploma/GED or college/university degree is required
- 3+ years of business to business sales experience is required
- Knowledge of the Packaging industry would be considered an asset
Keypak offers a competitive compensation package linked to experience and is complemented with a full range of health and dental benefits. Due to the high volume of candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.