Keypak is one of Ontario’s largest independent packaging solutions companies. But we prefer to describe ourselves as a group of Canucks who believe that shipping supplies should be priced right and shipped fast.
Keypak started as a family business back in 1994, and after 29 years in the industry, we’ve honed our craft. Our strategically located warehouses and efficient ordering system mean you can trust us to deliver on-time and under-budget. We care about the success of businesses large and small, that’s why supplies delivered to London, ON and the GTA get a free ride!
Why work for us? Check out our blog here.
We are looking to grow our sales team and the ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of business to business(B2B) sales experience. Our next Inside Sales superstar should be humble, hungry and smart with a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills. This position will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager and will be based out of our London, ON office. Please continue to read below for our requirements, if you
think you’re a fit, APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure daily schedules are in place for Business Development Managers (BDM) through telemarketing and email communication.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Keep CRM’s updated with daily activities and notes.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Work as a team with BDM to build sales pipeline, get appointments, prepare and follow-up on quotes with prospects and customers, and support with additional tasks as needed.
- Fulfil customer sample requests from internal stock or supplier procurement.
- File daily/weekly reports as required.
- Assist Customer Service team with incoming calls or emails as necessary.
- Facilitate and attend Team Communications or Zoom meetings when scheduled.
- Achieve department targets and KPI’s
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- 1-3+ years experience in an Inside Sales role with a proven track record of over-achieving quota. (Commission Sales background preferred but not required)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing 50+ calls per day.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and web presentation/online meeting tools such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage personal time effectively.
- Ability to establish rapport with prospects and customers to ensure enduring business relationships
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED or college/university degree is required.
- 1-3+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Knowledge of Packaging industry would be considered a strong asset.
Keypak offers a competitive compensation package linked to experience and is complemented with a full range of health and dental benefits. Due to a high volume of candidates, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.